In order to make your thighs look slimmer you should wear slim fit jeans, high-heeled boots and a slim fit jacket. The latest fashion trends are mostly focusing on long and sexy legs. Most of the skinny models were spotted flaunting a long and sassy look. Right from London to New York, Milan to Paris, only one style is getting most of the attention and i.e., the classic rock and roll look which is now actually the hip thing in the fashion circuit.
Top fashion and Health Tips
* Tight jeans, high heeled boots and colorful accessories are the latest fashion genre for looking slimmer. You should avoid wearing ill fitted jeans rather you can easily switch to cigarette pants. It is always advisable to wear high heels for hiding those bulky thighs.
* A good make up is also very important for looking slimmer. You should make your chin and eyes prominent for creating a long appearance. You should keep a ponytail or a spike on the top for attaining a long and brazen look.
* There is no scope for wearing loosely fitted outfits. You should avoid wearing extra-large clothes. It will make you look bulky and unattractive. Most women commits blunder of wearing lighter shaded garments, which can make you look short. In order to flaunt a stunning long look, you should wear darker shades.
* The classic gothic look with lots of mascaras can make you a real hottie. You can also wear long cardigans. In order to make your thighs look slimmer. You should perform cardio workouts. Running is considered to be the most effective leg exercise. You can also take up bicycling or even mountain biking for molding your legs.
* If you are planning for beach vacation this summer, you should strictly undergo a vegan diet with lots of water. It is always advisable to drink at least 10-12 glasses of water daily.